- Position: Sales Support Administrator
- Department: Sales
- Salary: $18-$21 /Hr. DOE
- Location: Kent, Washington 98031
Centra Foods is a supplier of healthy edible oil ingredients like olive oil and other non-gmo and organic oils to some of your favorite national food and body care brands found on shelves at Whole Foods, Costco and Trader Joe’s.
We are growing and adding to our team! We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to help coordinate and communicate about orders received from customers, as well as provide other sales support to the department.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and positive, with a passion for administration, organization and strong project management skills. The position is available full-time (only) and on-site in our food manufacturing facility in Kent, Washington.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the main point of communication to coordinate between our sales and production departments, as well as communicating directly with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Daily order entry, tracking and follow-up. Working directly with customers to confirm details and effectively communicate internally with our production team to allow them to execute as necessary.
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner with customers on a daily basis.
- Set-up new customers in our system, including coordination of necessary documents internally and externally.
- Confirm order details to customers through our automated SAGE system.
- Daily internal meetings with various departments to provide updates and instructions on orders.
- Assisting with basic accounting tasks including entering payments, and sending invoices.
- Assistance with providing vendor documents and quality control paperwork to customers.
- Assistance with miscellaneous sales projects, including trade show preparation, customer gifts, customer database management, and others.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, friendly, and professional manner is key. Great writing and verbal skills required.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills: must be able to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to read, analyze and distill information on purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must have a consistent and dependable work ethic with regular attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge of SAGE 100 systems is a plus. Training provided.
- Proficiency in Mac computer programs (including pages, numbers) preferred, or the willingness to learn.
- $37,000 - $43,0000 Annually DOE
- PTO, UTO, and holidays included
- Health insurance available
- Work for a family-owned local business
- Coordinate daily with some of your favorite natural food brands
Want to Apply?
If this is the right job for you, tell us about yourself! Start by clicking the button below to introduce yourself, or even better, you can email a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Tell us all about your work experience, and why you think you'd be an ideal fit.
Remember, this job requires you to be on-site at our production facility Monday through Friday in Kent, Washington, which is approximately 20 minutes south of Seattle.