- 1 to 2 Red Bell peppers
- 2 large Carrots
- 1 whole Onions
- Half of an Eggplant
- Baby Potatoes cut in half (your desired amount)
- 1/2 of a Zucchini
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- Olive Oil drizzle
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cherry Tomatoes to desired liking
- 2 tablespoons Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- A dash of Vinegar (1/2 a teaspoon or less)
- Senza Fina Olive Oil drizzle to desired amount
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 tablespoon Oregano
- In a bowl add all the cut vegetables one by one like red bell peppers, carrots, onions, eggplant, baby potatoes, zucchini and garlic.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper to the vegetables and give it a toss.
- Cover the baking tray with an aluminum foil and place the vegetables.
- In a pre heated oven, bake them at 180° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Peal the skin of the garlic and smash them, add the baked vegetables along with cherry tomatoes.
- Add the dressing along with parsley and toss them together.
- In a jar, add mustard sauce, honey, vinegar, olive oil, water and oregano. Mix them well. Shake them and the dressing is ready.
Topics: Olive Oil