- 2/3 pound spaghettini or angel hair pasta
- 6 tbsp Senza Fina™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- sea salt
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Add olive oil and garlic cloves to a large saucepan over low heat, and cook gently until garlic begins to sizzle and release its fragrance.
- Add chopped parsley leaves to the pan, along with 1 cup of the pasta water.
- When the pasta is cooked, use a pasta spoon or skimmer and fish the pasta out of the water and place directly into the saucepan, adding more pasta water if needed.
- Toss the pasta and let it simmer briefly in the sauce to finish cooking and absorb the flavors.
- Grind some fresh black pepper and sea salt over the pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil