- 1 can chickpeas (15-ounce)
- 1/2 lime juice of medium
- 2 tablespoons simply senza safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tajin
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in colander and set aside to drain any remaing water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons safflower, the juice of half a medium-sized lime, thow tablespoons tajin and 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Add chickpeas to the bowl and use a spoon to gently stir to coat
- Line a baking sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper and spoon dressed chickpeas onto the baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 25-30 minutes. Halfway through the baking time use a spatula to gently move the chickpeas around on the baking sheet so they don't burn too much on one side. The oil should be completely dry and evaporated when you take them out of the oven and the chickpeas should mostly crunchy
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.