Flexitanks and tanker trucks are two different varieties of trucks used for bulk oil deliveries. They typically hold 5-7,000 gallons of oil and pump into on-site holding tanks at the delivery location used exclusively for oil storage. Depending on the type of the oil, or it is or where it is coming from, you may receive either type of bulk delivery.
- Flexitank Packaging Specs
- Size: 5,650 Gallons (approximate)
- Material: Removable bladder inside tank
- Net Oil Weight: 43,000 lbs.
- Getting the Oil Out: Attachable pump required (sold separately)
- Tanker Packaging Specs
- Size: 6,300 Gallons (approximate)
- Material: Steel tank truck
- Net Oil Weight: 48,000 lbs.
- Getting the Oil Out: Pump attached to truck
Read more info about this kind of packaging:
Available for the following products: